samedi 3 janvier 2015


A Girl Named Digit (Digit, #1)A Girl Named Digit by Annabel Monaghan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Okaaay, this time this book was really different.
every time reading a novel we find ourselves searching for moral lessons or life lessons (me at least), this time it was different it wa really amusing keeping track with Digit, when she first talked about the Fibonacci Code i found myself closing the book and opening my computer instead, i tried to understand it even a little befor going back to the story, but as it looks i ended up with a new obsession called the Fibonacci code it took me back to high school and studying genetics, reminds me also of college and years of matrices and statistics.
So yeah i'll say it one more time this book was DIFFERENT.
This book was very good, very refreshing, easy to read and to keep up with ...
In sum i love it

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire